Friday, September 19, 2008

Day 5 - Winner Announced!

Congratulations to Dorothy!

Since I never heard from Breien, Dorothy is our runner up! Dorothy,
please email your mailing address to me (knitsandknots at gmail dot com) and I will get your info to Hearts at Home so they can get it out to you right away!


_____________________________________________

Congratulations to Breien in Lansingerland !!



Her name was drawn** to win a free copy of Ordinary Mom, Extraordinary God. Breien, pl ease email your mailing address to me (knitsandknots at gmail dot com) and I will get your info to Hearts at Home so they can get it out to you right away!

Thanks to everyone who participated, I hope you enjoyed learning more about Hearts at Home this week! If you haven't already done so, check out http://www.hearts-at-home.org to check out all the free mothering resources!

**note: Winners were chosen by assigning a number to each commenter, and then using the random number generator at Random.org to determine the winning entry. If I don't hear from Breien by the end of the day Friday, Sept 26 a new winner will be drawn and announced.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Oh, that's so exciting! Thank you!

I emailed you my address!