Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Last Year...

...of my twenties! This month I am celebrating turning 29. My awesome husband did lots to make me feel special.

The weekend before my birthday he sent me on a camping/kayaking weekend with my mom, sister, and family friend.




There are simply too many photos to share in the post, so here's a slideshow of some of my favorites



On my birthday we visited a local waterfront restaurant for dinner.






Then the weekend after my birthday we had a party just for me, complete with cupcake cones and ice cream cake! (I didn't play photographer this time, so this is about the best shot I've got of the day)


What a way to celebrate my life - surrounded by family and friends!

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Happy Birthday! I'll be 29 this year too.

Alison said...

Sorry I had to miss the celebration! It looks like you had a fabulous birthday! It's so wonderful when our husband's plan things for us, isn't it? Makes it that much more special. Glad you enjoyed it!